- Omeka is a specialized web-based database that employs metadata to organize a collection.
- See the Omeka website for information about the application and codexes it uses.
- In particular, this page explains how Dublin Core is used by Omeka users.
ISM's Omeka Installation
- At this time, the application is installed, but is empty pending definition of ISM's metadata vocabulary.
- See ISM's Omeka page to access the collection.
Administering ISM's Omeka installation
- If you are a member of the ISM Metadata group and wish to add records to the database, login here.