Revision as of 23:27, 4 November 2015 by Opal Lei (Created page with "== Protocol: Music Events == ; Description : How to plan and organize live music events. ; Rationale : To provide a checklist of things to do to invite musicians to perform ...")
Protocol: Music Events
- How to plan and organize live music events.
- To provide a checklist of things to do to invite musicians to perform in an event.
- Event organizers
- Decide which musicians to invite.
- See list below of musicians who have performed at the ISM or NSS before.
- Look at live music events in Search to find other musicians.
- Ask group members if they can recommend any.
- Invite the musicians.
- Coordinate dates and time slots.
- Make sure they have their own streams.
- Do they need to rez anything? How many prims? If so, ask Kat to invite them to the group.
- Confirm terms: Are they ok with tips only?
- Send a reminder close to the performance date to confirm that they're still good to go.
|Musician||Live or DJ?||Contact info||Terms||Notes|
|Aristippus Larsson||DJ||Send IM.|
|Cypress Rosewood||Live||Send IM.|
|Emileigh Starbrook||DJ - space music||Send IM.|
|Spiral Sands||Send IM.|