What is Metadata?
- To describe virtual objects used in 3D virtual worlds including source files and use licenses, to enable cataloging, reproduction, and sharing, while helping avoid duplication.
- Go to this page to add or check off intermediate tasks.
- This page will be frequently updated with definitions of terminology pertaining to metadata. If required, we will have a separate page for terms specifically about the ISM or our collection.
- Most locally-generated references are arechived in our Google Drive folder. You must belong to the ism-planning Google group to read them.
- For other resources, click here.
- This is the page where we will document the specialized terms for our metadata schema
- Links to Omeka information and the ISM's Omeka installation.