What is Metadata?
- To describe virtual objects used in 3D virtual worlds including source files and use licenses, to enable cataloging, reproduction, and sharing, while helping avoid duplication.
Go to this page to add or check off intermediate tasks.
- This page will be frequently updated with definitions of terminology pertaining to metadata. If required, we will have a separate page for terms specifically about the ISM or our collection.
- Most locally-generated references are arechived in our Google Drive folder. You must belong to the ism-planning Google group to read them.
- This is the page where we will document the specialized terms for our metadata schema
- Links to Omeka information and the ISM's Omeka installation.