Welcome to ISM's Forum

This board is operated by ISMuseum, the non-profit company behind the International Spaceflight Museum, a virtual museum with points of presence in several online venues, but no Real Life location.
Kat
Site Admin

Welcome to ISM's Forum

Post by Kat » 22 Jul 2015 20:14

This is a place where the International Spaceflight Museum holds discussions, public and private. To post topics or replies, you need to create an account, and if you are a member of the ISM planning group, send me an IM so I can enable your account to access any members-only boards we may create. My name (in the virtual world) is Kat Lemieux, and I am president of ISMuseum, the non-profit corporation that runs the ISM. Please see our wiki at http://ismuseum.org for information about the museum and our projects. If you are interested in joining our group in the virtual world, check the "Locations" page in our wiki to see where we have activities, and come check us out!
Kat Lemieux
a.k.a. Kat Prawl IRL
President, ISMusuem

Kat
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to ISM's Forum

Post by Kat » 23 Jul 2015 19:03

When you first create an account here, you will need to relog to enable the "newly registered users" features. That will allow you to send me that private message to let me know you are an ISM member, so I can add you to more groups. Thanks!
Kat Lemieux
a.k.a. Kat Prawl IRL
President, ISMusuem

Shanna

Post by Shanna » 17 Sep 2015 18:44

Howdy! I don't know if it is just me or not, but I find the cyan color for ISM Members to be very difficult to read. Otherwise, I think I've figured things out here well enough to be pretty happy with this forum as a communications tool. Thanks again for all your techno-efforts, O Great and Powerful Kat.

Kat
Site Admin

Post by Kat » 18 Sep 2015 03:20

I can fix that, I think. After all, if I'm Great and Powerful, I have a reputation to uphold! (Silly)
Kat Lemieux
a.k.a. Kat Prawl IRL
President, ISMusuem

Rosa Alekseev

Post by Rosa Alekseev » 11 Apr 2017 14:13

Hi good afternoon im glad we have this Forum and im glad to participate, congratulations Kat for the idea!
My Best Regard, Rosa Alekseev!

roblindman

Post by roblindman » 16 Aug 2017 18:35

Hi,

Apparently I can post to the public areas of the forum, but I cannot post to the relevant thread in the private section for the super sekrit project.

Thanks,
Rob

YanLauria

Post by YanLauria » 16 Jun 2019 18:49

Hi, Kat, thank you for adding me.
Can I or you post new thread of "Exhibits proposal" including "tour system", "relocation of exhibits", "tour ride"?

Kat
Site Admin

Post by Kat » 16 Jun 2019 21:28

Hi Yan, happy you're here! Yes, there is a section in the "Building" board (visible to authenticated accounts) called "Proposed Exhibits" where you can post messages about new or ideas for updating existing exhibits.
Kat Lemieux
a.k.a. Kat Prawl IRL
President, ISMusuem